Fact-finding trips (FFTs) and Study visits (SVs) focus on direct sharing and learning among Central European development/humanitarian practitioners and fundraisers from different countries. It is done through interaction and discussions about successes and failures, inspirations and challenges. Two fact-finding trips are organized in the form of 3-5 day workshops in the Czech Republic and the United Kingdom. They consist of presentations, discussions and on-site visits to non-governmental development organizations. Four study visits provide each topical working group a small-scale working trip of 3 days with onsite visits of each of the partners’ countries: Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, and Slovakia.
- Fact-finding trip, Prague, Czech Republic
- Study visit, Warsaw, Cracow, Poland
- Study visit, Budapest, Hungary
- Fact-finding trip, London, United Kingdom
- Study visit, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Study visit, Prague, Czech Republic